We all know that staying active is important for our health so why not do it with style. Whether you go to the gym, run, spin, take barre or yoga classes, the products below are must-haves for the fashionably fit.
2. A foam roller is great to use after any workout to loosen up tight muscles. This one by TriggerPoint Performance does the job of a deep tissue massage, comes in a variety of colors and is easy to store. Use it on your back, legs and hips to boost circulation--something we all should do post workout to keep muscles healthy.
3. The adidas by Stella McCartney sneakers are chic, comfortable and lightweight--they look great to wear to the gym or while running errands around town.
4. Patterned leggings are all the rage now and these by Onzie (pictured above) are super flattering and priced well for the quality and look. For the fitness fashionista, the workout clothing at BANDIER will surely hit the spot. They carry a wide variety of patterned leggings including some of my favorites by Zara Terez and PRISMSPORT. With styles so chic, you can feel comfortable going straight from the gym to lunch.
5. A stability and fitness ball is a great way to enhance your workout by creating more challenging positions. It can also be used to rehabilitate your back or hips depending on the exercise. This one from SmarterLife Products is made of quality materials and it comes packaged with everything you need for use including a list of suggested exercises.
6. It's best to layer your clothing while working out so add a chic hoodie like this one by Y3. It's practical and fashionable at the same time--a great piece to add to your wardrobe. I found it in white when I was in Italy and have not taken it off since.
7. KOR Nava makes a portable filtration water bottle so you can hydrate yourself in style while on the go. The unique filtration tasting coconut shell filter straw keeps water tasting fresh at all times. Celebrity fans of this sleek water bottle include Hillary Duff, Victoria & David Beckham, and David Duchovny.
8. My Fitness Pal is a very useful website to help you lose weight, get in shape and eat well. Download their amazing app--it's a calorie counter, fitness tracker and pedometer in one and very easy to use. I also subscribe to the newsletter for healthy recipes, simple home exercises that work and tips on staying fit.