Happy February Glow Girls! It's been one month since we made our New Years Resolutions but did we stick to them? No worries if you didn’t--you can start by implementing some of my favorite lifestyle hacks now. Read on for my top 10 tips to become a happier, healthier version of yourself.
1. DIET DAYS: Try a new eating plan to help lose a few extra pounds. Eating clean will make you feel better and get stronger! Whole 30 and the Akasha Center Food Cleanse are two of the safest and most effective diet plans.
2. FIND YOUR STUDIO: Purchase a Class Pass to try different exercise programs to find the ones that fit your lifestyle. You can go to multiple studios for great prices and at the same time try different types of exercise classes.
3. LOOK GOOD, FEEL GOOD: Motivate yourself to work out by sporting some new fashionable activewear. This helps me get in the right mindset to exercise and I also feel good wearing them straight to lunch. For the trendiest, most unique styles shop at Carbon38, Bandier and Sweat NSK. Get 15% off with discount code glow15 for all purchases from Sweat NSK.
5. CLEANER BEAUTY: Use organic and clean beauty products that are safe and effective. Some favorites include my new Olie X Melissa Meyers RoseGlow drops, and the make-up and skin care lines by Beautycounter and SAPPHO.
6. GOOD ENERGY: Keep your home healthy, fragrant and toxic-free. I use my Essential Oil Diffuser every day in my home office and love the lavender scent. Also try using this saging kit to clear out the negative energy from your space.
7. LISTEN: Tune in to audio books and self-help podcasts. My favorite audio books include The 5 Second Rule, Spark Joy and Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up. For podcasts, I recommend Happier with Gretchen Rubin and The Marie Forleo Podcast.
10. SOAK IT UP: Treat yourself to a weekly bath ritual that includes lighting beautifully scented organic candles by Sanari. Try adding lavender bath salts by Suzi's Lavender and soothing bath oil by ESPA, two of my bath time favorites.
Keep glowing and enjoy reaching your happier, healthier self!