It's always nice to get a blow dry for salon-perfect hair but if you don't have the time and you want to give it a try yourself, here are some hair tools that will help transform your tresses. Twirl, tease, straighten, detangle and curl your hair with these styling must-haves.
1. The Conair Infiniti Curling Wand Styler is made with Tourmaline ceramic technology, which reduces frizz by utilizing natural ions. It has 4 power settings, ranging from Low (285F) to High/Max (360-400F) and is the perfect iron to create natural-looking beach waves.
Below is a VERY basic video showing you how to get loose beach waves in under 5 minutes.
2. The BeautyWill Multifunctional Hair Straightener Brush incorporates heat styling with an anti-scalding massage head. The brush includes an LCD temperature display and is user friendly with a 360-degree anti-winding cable. You can easily power on and heat up and down with a simple touch. The brush comes with a cleaning utensil and functions not only as a straightener but also as a detangling brush and head massager as well. Available in black, pink and white.
3. The T3 Featherweight 2 Dryer has Tourmaline and advanced SoftAire technology that makes blowdrying your hair so much easier. A specially engineered fan generates a high volume of ion-enriched air that dries hair quickly while retaining its natural moisture. It's been my go-to hairdryer for years because it's super lightweight and leaves my hair shiny and frizz-free. It's no surprise this dryer won the Total Beauty Award for Best Blowdryer two times!
4. The Tangle Teezer by The Original Detangling Hairbrush in is a must-have brush to have in your hair arsenal. Portable, chic and extremely easy to use, this hair tool is has a patented teeth formation that prevents fragile hair from breaking. Works on both wet and dry hair!
5. The Full Paddle Tangle Teezer Blow Styling Hairbrush is a brush that features a fixed teeth design so you don’t pull your hair so hard to get it straight as you go from wet to dry. This particular brush reduces excessive heat to the hair because of its design and is great to use if you have medium to long hair.
Watch this video on how to use and style your hair with the Tangle Teezer Blow Styling hairbrush.
6. The Tress Press Digital Styling Iron by Drybar is crafted with one-inch titanium plates and features a 60-minute auto shut off function. Smoothing away frizz and promoting shiny healthy hair, the chic yellow tone styling iron has an easy to use 9-foot cord.
So these are the hair tools I use to help me get the look of salon-styled hair! What are some of your favorite hair tools? I'd love to know.
You can shop the story below if you want to give some of these a try!