With Galentine's Day around the corner on February 13th, it's a great time to look for that perfect gift and honor the Glow Girls in your life! Data from Pinterest shows that searches for "Galentine's Day Ideas" saw a 1780% year-on-year increase in 2017. I know I usually do a Valentine's Gift guide but since it's the year of the woman, I've decided to put together a girls only gift guide for those special ladies in your life. Here are my top 10 picks below.
1. New favorite fragrance: I discovered The Sage Lifestyle brand at the Indie Beauty Expo and love their Sage Onyx Roller Ball perfume. The light fragrance is an intoxicating blend of black coconut, vanilla, amber and tobacco. Plus, the roll-on bottle is so easy to use and perfect for girls on the go!
2. Beautifully curated gift boxes: Simone LeBlanc creates the most beautiful and elegant luxury gift boxes. My favorites for G-Day are the Lilly Basket (limited edition) and The Selenite Rose Ritual Bundle which is known for its peaceful, calming effects.
3. Roses with a long life (one year): Every girl loves the gift of flowers, especially if they last for an entire year. Le Fleur Bouquets have the most beautiful and luxurious arrangements and their roses come in a variety of colors.
4. Cutest and coziest PJs: The softest PJs you will ever own is one of the best gifts you can buy for a friend. You can never go wrong with a pair of pajamas by PJ Salvage with so many fab prints and styles to chose from. I love this star set which includes a hoodie and a bottom.
5. Bracelets with a mantra: I love the gorgeous beaded bracelets from Wish Beads and their purpose to help empower women create the lives they wish for. Each bracelet comes with a small piece of paper where you write down your life intentions and store them inside. These unique positivity bracelets inspire the wearer to take action.
Continue reading down and shop carousel below!