With Galentine's Day around the corner on February 13th, it's a great time to look for that perfect gift and honor the Glow Girls in your life! Data from Pinterest shows that searches for "Galentine's Day Ideas" saw a 1780% year-on-year increase in 2017. I know I usually do a Valentine's Gift guide but since it's the year of the woman, I've decided to put together a girls only gift guide for those special ladies in your life. Here are my top 10 picks below.
1. New favorite fragrance: I discovered The Sage Lifestyle brand at the Indie Beauty Expo and love their Sage Onyx Roller Ball perfume. The light fragrance is an intoxicating blend of black coconut, vanilla, amber and tobacco. Plus, the roll-on bottle is so easy to use and perfect for girls on the go!
2. Beautifully curated gift boxes: Simone LeBlanc creates the most beautiful and elegant luxury gift boxes. My favorites for G-Day are the Lilly Basket (limited edition) and The Selenite Rose Ritual Bundle which is known for its peaceful, calming effects.
3. Roses with a long life (one year): Every girl loves the gift of flowers, especially if they last for an entire year. Le Fleur Bouquets have the most beautiful and luxurious arrangements and their roses come in a variety of colors.
4. Cutest and coziest PJs: The softest PJs you will ever own is one of the best gifts you can buy for a friend. You can never go wrong with a pair of pajamas by PJ Salvage with so many fab prints and styles to chose from. I love this star set which includes a hoodie and a bottom.
5. Bracelets with a mantra: I love the gorgeous beaded bracelets from Wish Beads and their purpose to help empower women create the lives they wish for. Each bracelet comes with a small piece of paper where you write down your life intentions and store them inside. These unique positivity bracelets inspire the wearer to take action.
Continue reading down and shop carousel below!
6. Crystals: I recently had an epic Intuitive Healing Session with intuitive healer and medium Amanda Daniels at Flight of the Heart where she had the most gorgeous collection of crystals in her space. These Love Crystals make a great gift for a spiritual friend and include Rose Quartz, Selenite, Rhodochrosite, Garnet, Emerald, Rhodonite, Amethyst, Carnelian. All crystals have been cleared under three nights of the full moon and charged with extra healing energies by Amanda.
7. Elegant and Versatile Clutch: I'm a huge fan of Clare V handbags and this clutch is a great piece to have as a chic wardrobe accessory. The shimmery stars are a fun and it's the perfect size to throw your phone, credit card and lipstick in for a night out with the girls!
8. Good Reads: These books will be appreciated and help enhance your girlfriends lifestyle! My newly published faves:
How To Get Sh*t Done by productivity and self-improvement guru Erin Falconer. The basic premise of the book is "why women need to stop doing everything so they can achieve everything."
The Dinner Plan by food veterans and former editors at Saveur, Kathy Brennan and Caroline Campion. This book contains simple and delicious weeknight recipes and strategies for every schedule.
Judgement Detox by #1 New York Times best-selling author and spiritual motivational speaker, Gabrielle Bernstein. This book wants you to "release the beliefs that hold you back from living a better life."
9. Best phone Accessory: The Bandolier hands free crossbody iPhone case is the ultimate statement in chic utility where fashion meets function. This red one is perfect for the Galentine's Day and will add a pop of color to any outfit.
10. Glow Buddha Necklace: I own and love this great layering piece by Franne Golde. The amber beaded necklace is hand knotted and the Buddah pendant hand carved in real Swarovski Crystal. Gift your friend this pretty necklace so they can add a bit of sparkle to their wardrobe. Use my code "MM15" for 15% off your purchase!
Happy Galentine's Day!