Father's Day is on Sunday, June 19th so it's time to think about what to get your special dad. Celebrate this year and bring him a creative gift...no ties and tools here! Read on for some of my favorite picks.Read More
With Spring around the corner, here are some ideas on how to freshen up your look!
1. Break out of your comfort zone and wear ripped capri skinny or boyfriend jeans.
If tight jeans are not your thing, these loose-fitting boyfriend jeans are great too. Don't forget to cuff them at the bottom!
2. Wear a jacket over your shoulder like a shawl.
3. Add a fun chunky necklace with pearls. Yes, they are back!
4. Wear a side-braid on a casual day or over the weekend.
5. Look chic while you work-out and wear a pair of fab patterned exercise pants.
Inside info: This amazing line of patterned exercise wear is the brainchild of Lori Florio (wife of Tom Florio, the former famed Publisher of Vogue Magazine).
This extremely flattering floral dress by Kimchi Blue is perfect for sunny days. You can find it at Urban Outfitters in five different colors for $54! Complete your spring/summer look with tousled hair, a pair of nude wedges, and some fun jewelry.