Happy February Glow Girls! It's been one month since we made our New Years Resolutions but did we stick to them? No worries if you didn’t--you can start by implementing some of my favorite lifestyle hacks now. Read on for my top 10 tips to become a happier, healthier version of yourself.
1. DIET DAYS: Try a new eating plan to help lose a few extra pounds. Eating clean will make you feel better and get stronger! Whole 30 and the Akasha Center Food Cleanse are two of the safest and most effective diet plans.
2. FIND YOUR STUDIO: Purchase a Class Pass to try different exercise programs to find the ones that fit your lifestyle. You can go to multiple studios for great prices and at the same time try different types of exercise classes.
3. LOOK GOOD, FEEL GOOD: Motivate yourself to work out by sporting some new fashionable activewear. This helps me get in the right mindset to exercise and I also feel good wearing them straight to lunch. For the trendiest, most unique styles shop at Carbon38, Bandier and Sweat NSK. Get 15% off with discount code glow15 for all purchases from Sweat NSK.
4. TRACK IT: Invest in a fitness tracking bracelet like Fitbit or Apple Watch. You can track your steps, miles, and even how much and what kind of sleep you are getting.
5. CLEANER BEAUTY: Use organic and clean beauty products that are safe and effective. Some favorites include my new Olie X Melissa Meyers RoseGlow drops, and the make-up and skin care lines by Beautycounter and SAPPHO.